- The core philosophy of BHCA takes place in the classroom. Our teachers are the front line of BHCA's education program and use each day to move your child to a new and exciting place of learning.
- Each grade uses the ABeka curriculum to aid students in systematically learning the core disciplines of education. These core disciplines provide a strong foundation for a successful future in higher education.
- Starting in K3, students are taught phonics-based reading which is the key to continual advancement in education. With an early literacy base, BHCA provides each student the ability to self-learn even when outside the classroom.
- If you'd like more information on our academics, please contact us by using the information on our contact page.
- Check out our Inside the Classroom videos nbto catch a glimpse into our learning environment!